Selling a business is a complicated process with many steps. Many of our brokers have been business owners themselves and understand all the hats a business owner wears. The fact is, most owners will not have the time or experience to properly sell a business.
Below is partial list of how we help facilitate the sale of your business:
- Give you a range on where to price your business
- Assess the “Sell-ability” of your business based on 8 different factors
- If you desire, offer you an independent third party business evaluation at substantial savings
- Prepare a Confidential Marketing Booklet to give to your potential buyers
- Work with our Nationwide bank contacts to try and have your business pre-qualified for SBA financing
- Create a blind ad to confidentially attract buyers
- Pre-screen prospective buyers…NDA filled out and a phone or in person interview
- Work with our network of registered business brokers to assure your business receives maximum exposure
- Prepare you for Buyer meetings and conference calls – provide advice on what to say and what not to say
- Facilitate buyer seller meetings / conference calls
- Address buyer questions
- Guide the buyer in submitting a Letter of Intent (LOI) with an escrow deposit
- Facilitate negotiations and deal structure
- Monitor and manage due diligence (50% of deals fail here)
- Reference and work with business attorneys and CPAs
- Refer financial tax professionals to help you reduce or defer your taxes owed from the sale.
- Work with lenders to secure financing for your buyer (paperwork expedition, references, etc.)
- Work with government agencies as required.
- Encourage and keep both parties excited during the due diligence phase, so the business closes.
Business Broker Experts, Inc. 18-5 E. Dundee Rd, Suite 200, Barrington, IL 60010
Info@businessbrokerexpertsinc.com | Call Toll Free – 800-708-7605